Hunting in Finland
Wild boars are increasing and they are found locally all over southern and eastern Finland.
The densest population is in eastern Finland, bordering Russia. This is also where wild boars initially arrived to Finland. We do not particularly arrange wild boar hunts but it can be added as extra days in eastern parts of Finland or to be shot when encountered in Southwest Finland.
- Hunting season: Open season all year round. Females with piglets are protected.
- Rut season: December
- Hunting technique: Watching from hides, dog and driven hunt
- Weapon: Rifle >270, bow or shotgun with slug
- Target specie: Wild boar (Sus scrofa)
- Suggested no of hunters: 1-2
- Price: Price on request